Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Minaker
Dr. Kenneth Minaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Brookline, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Minaker is affiliated with Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Minaker has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Kenneth Minaker has the following 4 expertise
- Age-Related Problems
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Minaker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Mass General Hospital
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard University Health Services
41 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Minaker in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Minaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.