Dr. Kenneth R Mink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Mink?

Not the friendliest

I think doctor Mink is shy and that could be why he isn't friendly. The staff could learn how yo give great customer service dnd show a smile in their eyes.

Office staff is miserable.

The office staff is inconsiderate and very rude. I have heard other patients upset with the older lady upfront from in a room. She yells and is very nasty to you when checking out.

Not impressed

This is my first Deratologist doctor I visted and although he was nice in person, the nurses who work for him are very rude. Long story short, the medication he prescribed me no longer worked and when I attempted to get more informaiton on other options, it all went downhill from there. The nurse would never be available when I called so I would leave messages. After playing phone tag, she asked for my pharmacy without even explaining the new medication. Once I began to ask basic questions on what they were prescribing, what made it different, were their any side affects, etc. she became very short with me and was bothered that I was even asking any questions. Needless to say I hung up on her and will no longer be retuning to this office. With my experience, they are only out for your money and do not care about you personally. Very poor customer service!