Dr. Kenneth Moghadam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Moghadam?

Detailed care that provides results

Posted on November 27th, 2017

AFI provides extremely detailed, personalized care! I switched to Austin Fertility Institute from Texas Fertility Clinic. I found Dr. Moghadam at AFI to be more detailed and thorough in his approach on our specific fertility issues and needs. We had multiple tries and each time Dr. M used what he learned to get us closer to our goals. He takes time to review the data with you before making decisions. A few specifics I really appreciated about AFI: 1) The communication between staff is excellent; they are in sync with each other and across AFI, the Surgery Center, and the Embryologists; 2) The team was very patient with my questions and needs – Jaime and Amy are great RNs and were always willing to answer every question; Jessica, Michelle, Alayna, and Nicole were extremely understanding, helpful and on top of their game 3) Dr. M will get to know you and your history. There was no question I asked that he had not already thought through. If you spoke to Dr. M years from now he would still be able to recite my specific fertility journey in detail from memory. And I was always able to speak to him same day. Sometimes he even personally called with my Lab Results! He runs a tight ship and it shows with how great everyone works together. Be prepared for crazy long waits in the waiting room. For us it was all worth it – our little man is due in April!

Best Fertility Clinic!

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I cannot imagine having a doctor or clinic that is as caring and knowledgeable as this one! Despite being a very popular doctor, Dr. M and the nursing/reception staff always took the time to answer my questions and try to make me feel at ease! The wait is worth it! From the many exams, to the consultations, and surgeries, I was treated with respect and given the upmost care! The fact that Dr. M would not only sit across from me in his own office and answer my/our questions but also perform most of the exams himself, showed us that he genuinely cared about his patients, as well as getting the best results. From the start, Dr. M was honest and gave us his best opinion about our situation. Now we are pregnant with twins and can't wait to share this with all of the wonderful staff at Austin Fertility Institute. Even if I had not had a successful pregnancy at this clinic, I would still give it just as high of a rating!! I felt much less like a number and more like a patient that was cared for here! I cannot say enough good things about this clinic, which is one reason it has taken me so long to write a review. I could go on and on with nothing but positive remarks; so, if you are considering which fertility clinic to start at, DO please give this one a try first! :-)

Posted on March 8th, 2016

We are so grateful for Dr Moghadam and his staff. This is my second pregnancy with AFI. I was a little anxious to do a FET! After talking for a long time with Dr Moghadam we decided to move forward with it. He knew i was a little nervous with the hormones but he made sure i was comfortable with the protocol and all the medications, he also worked with our schedules and having my husband traveling out of town during the process. He answered my 1000 questions at every visit. He is very polite and has good bedside manner. Jamie, Lisa, Nicole and Jessica were all very professional and sweet. They all made sure this process went as smoothly as it could and i appreciate it. Without Dr Moghadam and his staff we wouldn't have a complete family.

Thanks, Dr. Moghadam

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the excellent care we received at Austin Fertility Institute. Struggling to conceive is not an easy journey, but Dr. Moghadam and his staff helped guide and reassure us throughout the entire process. Dr. Moghadam is exceptionally knowledgable and personable, and is so devoted to his patients that he hands out his cell. phone number (and answers at all hours!). I'm certain you won't receive that level of care at just any practice. He is also very confident in his work while remaining realistic with expectations. I never once felt as though I was being misled or placated. Whenever I got anxious about something (often!), Dr. Moghadam was reassuring and took his time, patiently answering my many questions. Thanks, Doc! We also got to know all the ladies at the practice (shout-out to Jamie, Lisa, Becky, Nicole, & Jessica!). We couldn't be more grateful for the personal care that we received. We were truly made to feel like family and were always treated with the utmost care and respect, and never felt like we were just a number. And finally, thank you to Henry and JoJo, the extraordinarily talented embryologists who nurtured our precious cargo for their first five days of life. It's bittersweet to be graduating back to my regular ob, because we love everyone at AFI so much, but are absolutely thrilled that they did their jobs so well that we're expecting in August! We are so grateful to Dr. Moghadam, and the entire staff at Austin Fertility Institute, and would highly recommend them to anyone struggling with infertility.

Thanks, AFI!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

He never made me feel uncomfortable with the process. He is honest. He is objective in approaching the treatment, but he is not rude either. I strongly recommend him. The wait time may be long for some, but thats only because he takes time with his patients and does not treat them as cattle. The wait time is worth it.

Overjoyed

Posted on December 26th, 2013

As we rest peacefully by 2am we are awaken by the soft sound of our healthy 8 week old, we thank God. Our experience with Dr. Moghadam and his staff at AFI was a blessing and a positive educational experience because he took the time to teach and lay out the framework of options available for us.  Words can not express Dr. Moghadam’s compassionate, friendly, humorous, and caring  bedside manner. It was crystal clear during our first consultation we were being prepared by the BEST in Austin  and surrounding area, and conformation that we received responsible management of care after becoming pregnant on our first round of IVF.  Any doctor can give medication to superovulate a healthy woman of advanced maternal age (over 40 who used her own eggs), but it takes a real scientist to understand the effects of the medication being prescribed and how his patient will respond as well as benefit from that treatment.  We thank him for acknowledging us respectively as human beings with a desire to procreate with the means possible. Dr. Moghadam was very honest while cultivating a climate of optimism to move forward.  AFI was the best choice.  Overjoyed and Blessed

The BEST doctor I have ever been to EVER

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Dr. Moghadam is very compassionate and puts everything into the care of his patients. I have done 3 IVFs with him and his office and I am now in my second pregnancy! He is very knowledgeable and I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone and everyone! Also, his lab is one the best-Henry (embryologist) & Austin Surgical Hospital are top notch as well!

Best IVF doctor in Austin

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Dr. Moghadam has always been very patient and attempting to understand your personal needs. He is very knowledgeable and help patient make the best informed decision about various treatment/protocol options. His humor often made you feel relaxed in the TTC journey and enable you to see the light at the end of tunnel. All his office staffs Becky, Melissa, Rebecca and Jenny have great personality. They are easily got along.Overall this is a very friendly place to go.J

Great bedside manner! Put together a good plan for my situation

Posted on August 26th, 2011

My fertility status is quite compromised , however I feel Dr. Moghadam took the time and care to put together a reasonable plan for us. He was very compassionate in delivering not so good news (re: lab results etc) and has been so SO attentive to every concern and question I have had. His nurses and staff have helped me feel comfortable and relaxed- everyone in the office is super sweet. Dr. Moghadam's competence and level of care are top notch! Michelle L.

He was just great

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I switched to him from a doctor who had bad bed-side manners and was not sensitive to my needs. Dr. Moghadam made me feel very comfortable and did not mind that I was LBGT. I would recommend him to anyone! I also conceived on the first try with him which was great :) When I am ready for #2 I will be coming back to him

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2010

I went to visit Dr. Moghadam while I was dealing with Sertoli Leydig Cell Ovarian Cancer. Doctors were telling me that my last ovary would have to be removed because of the cancer. I'm 27 years old and do not have children so this was devastating to me. I went to visit Dr. Moghadam to see about fertility options. Because he knew I was upset and would probably not remember all of the information he was giving me during my doctors visit, he took the time to write everything down so I could review it later. He really took his time to explain all the procedures and steps I would have to take. His staff was kind and understanding. They were all wonderful. Unfortunately the cancer moved quickly and I was unable to use his services but I would recommend anyone to go to this doctor.