Dr. Kenneth J Moquin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Moquin?

Plastics from Duke

Worst experience of my life!!

Totally unsatisfied. He performed a medial thigh lift with lipo and I look worst than before procedure. I need to have someone repair his mess but my request for a refund was ignored. Would never recommend Kenneth Moquin. Wish I was able to post after pics here, I cannot wear shorts or a bathing suit and the wrinkles and indentations show though tighter fitting slacks. I struggle daily with how the disaster that is now my thighs. ,

Very caring and meticulous with care. Did not detect any racial bias as previous reviewer stated.

Patient

Overall, satisfactory. While I would not recommend him to anyone because I think he is racially biased, I can not say anything bad about the procedure he did on me. I detected hints of biases.

He is an excellent physician and very talented with his skills. I would highly recommend this doctor.