Have you seen Dr. Kenneth E Morgenstern?

An amazing doctor. So knowledgeable, confident and compassionate. He thoroughly explains the situation.

Top bed side manner of any Dr.!!!!

DR. Morgenstern takes all the time a patient needs to answer questions, share knowledge and ease fears. He has done several eye procedures and I could not be happier with outcome! His staff is very helpful as well, and every effort has always been made to assure complete satisfaction.

awesome practice

Dr. Morgenstern is very knowledgable and he explains diagnosis and treatment and expected outcome well. He is gentle and down to earth and sympothetic to your individual needs. I absolutly love everyone in his practice and will have him as my doctor for a long time. I am a nurse myself and it takes a lot for me to be confident in a doctor with all I have beenthrough and he actually gave me hope that I will feel better.

permanent visible scarring

Underwent upper eye lift. Surgical center had no propofal and nurse in OR had to run to a pharmacy to pick up supplies during my surgery. Followed all post op advise but am left more than 1 year post op with visible scarring on both upper lids and a 'split' scar above one eyebrow. Went back for revisions/repair and was told it would cost another $2000 to repair his mistakes!

Exceeded my expectations

I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. The surgical outcome exceeded my expectations. Since having the upper eyelid Blephroplasty and Direct Brow lift, I have a much greater field of vision. I am so glad I didn't wait any longer than I already had. Again thanks to you and your staff.

Courteous and Knowledgeable

The doctor listened to my concerns, did not make me feel silly when I asked questions. They accommodated my schedule and did my procedure the same day. The office staff was very helpful and friendly .

I found this physician to be professional knowledgable, concerned about what bothered me He prepared me very well for surgery in regards to what to expect and promised a natural look. I could not be more pleased with my results.

buyer

he took care of my problem quickly and put my worries to rest.

Dr. Morgenstern and his staff are all

Very professional and caring.Very knowledgeable and proficient at what he does.

Was primarily interested in collecting $100 for only an initial office visit to see if I could make use of his services. After that, he (or his secretary) completely dropped the ball.

Dr. Kenneth E Morgenstern is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.