- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth J Morrissey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth J Morrissey has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Kenneth J Morrissey Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1150 Reservoir Ave Ste 200 Cranston , RI : (401) 944-8700
More about Dr. Kenneth J Morrissey
Dr. Morrissey graduated from the The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in 1975. Dr. Morrissey works in Cranston, RI and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Morrissey is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center.