Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth H Mullen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
He was a substitute doctor when my boyfriend was sick. He was a refreshing change from most of the doctors I have seen associated with Medi-Cal/Health Plan of San Joaquin. He was pleasant, experienced, and genuinely concerned for my boyfriend's well-being. A shame that he is retiring. More like him are needed.
I went in to see Dr. Mullen for a problem I was having with my throat. I was having trouble swallowing food and I had been losing weight because of it. When I went in he asked me why I had been losing weight so I told him that it was because of the issues with my throat, it was making it hard for me to get enough food down. He then looks me over and tells me that he thinks I have an eating disorder. When I tell him that I do not have an eating disorder, he acted as if he did not believe me, and he then had an attitude with me for the rest of the appointment. I felt so disrespected by him that I left his office and will not be returning. All I can say is if you want a doctor who shows you respect, he would not be a good choice.
I have never had a doctor who showed such caring and was willing to take as much time as is needed to make sure I understand everything and to answer all of my questions. When I take my daughter in for a check up, Dr. Mullen makes sure he checks my son over also. My kids love going there and give him a hug when they see him. My son has even faked an illness to be able to go there. The staff is very efficient and professional without being cold and stuffy. Absolutely a Class A office and staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2009, 2008, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
45 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Sacramento Va Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth H Mullen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLodi Health Physicians Millsbridge Family Care, 1901 W Kettleman Ln Ste 200, Lodi, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth H Mullen in this video.
Dr. Kenneth H Mullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lodi, CA.