Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum
Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Rockville, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Rockville, Md, Childrens National Med Ctr, Washington, Dc and Cnmc. Dr. Rosenbaum has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.