Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Rosenbaum?

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Our son has Down Syndrome and we were referred to Dr Rosenbaum. He is the most knowledgable doctor you will find on the subject. His disposition is so wonderful and most important he was so amazing with our son. It was like he loved Dr Rosenbaun instanty. He is passionate about his profession. Simply, the best!

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!

Posted on April 5th, 2011

You aren't going to fin a more thorough or caring doctor than Dr. Rosenbaum.My son has been seeing him since he was a few months old and I remember those days before a diagnosis like it was yesterday. Dr. Rosenbaum is caring and treats you like you are the only patient he has ever seen. He was born to do this and has a great bedside manner. His follow up and patience is unmatched.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Similar to another commenter, I've seen Dr. Rosenbaum for as long as I can remember (probably before I was 5) and I am now in my 30's. Dr. Rosenbaum is thorough and takes the time to explain things in a more layman manner that is not condescending. He recommends other doctors which he trusts to have a understanding of my conditions so I can receive the best care. It is a pain to schedule appointments, but in my experience he will work (existing?) patients into his schedule that have more urgent situations.

My Daughter Enjoys Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum

Posted on October 16th, 2009

My daughter is almost 26 years old and has seen Dr. Rosenbaum since birth. He is a very good doctor and explains everything so that we can understand it. Several times I have had to send forms to his office to be filled out and have had remarks made to me from the people needing the forms of how shocked they are on the timely manner they receive the forms back. When we arrive at his office, he will come out and greet us in the waiting room. There are very few doctors out there like Dr. Rosenbaum. Dr. Rosenbaum if you read this I want to say thank you for being there for us!!!!!

grrrreat doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2008

Don't misintrepet me pounding him on the appt. It's impossible to see him quickly because he is that good and he is that busy. He's an excellent, thorough doctor who explains what he's looking for and what he sees. this is really important because well, genetics is pretty freakin hard. Fair warning, his appts last at least 1 hour and usually are more in the 2 to 3 hour range so plan accordingly for your child. I've seen him multiple times and will continue to see him.

Posted on December 4th, 2017