Dr. Kenneth Narahara Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Narahara?

Smug! Worst doctor ever!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I was hospitalized at Harbor UCLA for a serious heart condition. Dr Narahara was responsible for determining when I was eligible for surgery. As a physiologist, I questioned his explanation of why I wasn't ready for surgery. Because I did this in front of the flock of students that were following him, he chose to keep me waiting for a couple of weeks. Even his students that came to check on me criticized his diagnosis, but he was dug in because of his massive ego. His behavior endangers anyone who questions his authority. Avoid this doctor if at all possible!!!

Posted on April 8th, 2016