Dr. Kenneth Newkirk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Newkirk?

If you want never damage see Dr. Newkirk

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I had a routine biopsy result in nerve damage. The doctor was more concerned with covering himself rather than aid me in recovery. In my experience this doctor is NOT a skilled surgeon and with me personally he has demonstrated unethical behavior. One of the worst experiences of my life.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better overall experience, Dr. Newkirk is the gold standard that all physicians should be measured against!

patient

Posted on September 30th, 2014

I was so scared with what I had to be seen for and he made me feel at ease spoke with me and made me fell so much more comfortable. I really like him a lot and feel he very on point with all my questions and concerns.

Excellent surgeon in a questionable hospital

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I had a thyroidectomy performed by dr Newkirk. He's a tremendous surgeon, very knowledgeable and reassuring before and after the surgery. Other doctors have been commenting how invisible my scar is - you can really barely see it - very well done.Care and nursing at Georgetown hospital were a whole other league though. Nursing after the surgery was not bad, it was just non-existent. I was left on a stretcher for 14 hours, of which about 6 in a sort of hallway. My parents were kept waiting in the waiting room for hours after the surgeon's initial update; they eventually forced their way into the recovery area and found me on the said stretcher in the said hallway. I never got a room to recover from the surgery. At about midnight, 14 hours after the end of the surgery, I was transfered to a type of backup emergency room since they could not find any space. The nurses never washed me or freshened me up. I was handed a towel and told to go wash myself in the bathroom in the sink in the toilet. What??? I was unable to speak because of the neck surgery, so there they had a vulnerable patient. They discharged me early when they still couldn't find a room. I was told to go to the emergency room if my hands started to tingle, which they did the next day. My dad and I went to the emergency room, where we were stopped by the guard. We waited 3.5 hours and NOONE ever attended us. We ended up going home because I so was exhausted. The final straw was the multiple double billings and inaccurate charges to my insurance company, which took months to resolve. I will never, ever set foot again in that hospital, if I can avoid it at all.

Best Doctor/person

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Excellent individual...not only professionally, but also on the human side.

Posted on October 5th, 2017