- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Oates has 3 locations
Dr. Kenneth M Oates has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth M Oates has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Kenneth M Oates Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Kenneth M Oates
Medical School University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine Internship, Research Fellowship and Residency University of California, San Diego Experience Associate Team Physician, Denver Broncos Orthopaedic Surgeon; Medford Clinic, OR Certification Canditate, National Board of Medical Examiners American Board of Orthopedic Surgery