Dr. Kenneth Orchard Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Orchard?

Two Thumbs Down!!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

All around terrible experience. He spoke to me more like a probation office than a caring doctor. I have since spent more time & money elsewhere to get the help I needed. I will never see this doctor again. He left such a poor impression that I will however remember his name to ensure no one I know or care for has to go through what I did.

Worst Dr. I have ever been to.

Posted on August 21st, 2014

He is unprofessional, did not do anthing for me except tell me I was having an anxiety attack. Took my pulse which was elevated my blood pressure which was high (I usually run 110/69). I can in because I had a horrible headache and couldn 't breath. Since my visit ( 6 days ago) i have seen a real Dr. Who was shocked that he had not treated me with steroids fory breathing. She gave me a steroid shot and prednisone prescription. Also ordered a chest xray which came back with a shadow on my lungs. I had to have a Cat Scan this afternoon and I am awaiting the results. I wouldn't let Orchard Doctor my worst ememy.

Posted on September 18th, 2015