Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Heist
Dr. Kenneth Heist, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Heist is affiliated with Underwood Memorial Hospital, Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township and Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Heist has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 5
This "physician" falsified medical reports to the DOL regarding my conditions. He fabricated full paragraphs about tests he never administered. The exam lasted 22 minutes..19 of which were small talk. My 3 physicians are in agreement I should not be working (neuro surgeon..ortho surgeon and pain mgt) ..But for some reason ..Dr Heists DOL OWCP opinion and lies weigh more. He's a scammer..getting $3200. Per exam . This is the second time I've had to see him..and this time I brought a tape recorder to prove what a liar he is.
Dr Heist is a liar and thief who is paid to make judgement calls on peoples lives from the Dept of labor. He LIED to my face and in his reports. What he told me was opposite of what he wrote in his reports...BEWARE of this man if you are going for a second opinion. He omitted my complaints and wrote things that I did not complain about... He make you think that he is on your side then sticks you in the back.
Dr. Heist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Underwood Memorial Hospital
Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Kennedy Health Systems
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Stratford Division
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Dr. Kenneth Heist accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions449 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd, Sewell, NJ
Dr. Kenneth Heist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.