Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth C Peacock has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Kenneth C Peacock has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Kenneth C Peacock has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Kenneth C Peacock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Peacock has operated on both of my hands for Carpal Tunnel. I am a piano player and my hands are very important. His wonderful surgery allowed me to play for 18 more years before I retired, with noproblems. He told me what exercises to do, and it worked! I have had no numbness or pain since Dr. Peacock performed my two surgeries (6 months apart). I was even able to go back to work in approx. 3 weeks. The only songs I could not play were the 50's and 60's where you really have to bang hard for the beat. But after a couple of months, that came back too. I've recommended Dr. Peacock to all of my musician friends.
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsQual Medical Evaluations Llc, 523 Fellowship Rd Ste 275, Mount Laurel, NJ
Dr. Kenneth C Peacock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.