3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Pechman?

MY Visit

I still have the same symptoms which is causing me anxiety

5 star treatment

Effective treatment!

Dr. Pechman was very pleasant. He diagnosed my condition and prescribed an Rx. A few days later I see considerable improvement. Staff was also very nice.

just a caring outstanding doctor

I did not get s through full body check. Very poor bedside manor, and felt that I was rushed out of the office.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that you were unhappy with your experience. We strive to always provide the best possible service to our patients and we are concerned whenever that does not happen. We would like to discuss this further. The privacy of our patients is extremely important and thus we cannot discuss specific medical information online. Please contact us at 855-535-7175.

staff was poor poor poor

Very unprofessional stafflaughed at mewhile waiting to get treatment, therapy light booth room wide open..waited over 15 minutesbeeped pager numerous times..got dressed opened up door..to see that bunch of staff standing around.. (then laughed at me) because I told them not to charge me or my insurance co for light therapy treatment that I NEVER GOT!some smart allic young doc said "well, do you want your treatment now?" i can give it to you... then the other started laughing!!!!!THis is very UPSETTINGmy appointment was set for 4:20pm for 1:50 of light therapy treatment 3 Xs a week.and this is HOW I AM TREATED?

Doctor's Response

Dr. Kenneth J Pechman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.