Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth Pettine
Dr. Kenneth Pettine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, CO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pettine is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital, McKee Medical Center and Mc Kee Med Ctr, Loveland, Co. Dr. Pettine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Pettine has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Kenneth Pettine has the following 6 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Kenneth Pettine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth Pettine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 113
I had a vertebrae replaced in my lumbar area & a disc replacement done in my neck. I thought Dr Pettine was a great surgeon & when I got home, I was pain free in my back. I could never understand why I never saw him during my stay in recovery; the only one to stop by my room was the anethetist, who stopped by the first day. I have to admit that I did not receive excellent care in the recovery unit -- was very disappointed in that staff! But the surgery was a blessing! The worse part was that I became addicted to the meds he had me on & lived thru a 2 yr nightmare from that! Still have trouble with my neck, & due to the curvature of my spine, lots of back pain. I was disappointed to read the news about such a great surgeon!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pettine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Poudre Valley Hospital
McKee Medical Center
Mc Kee Med Ctr, Loveland, Co
Medical Center Of The Rockies
Loveland Surgery Center LLC
Mountain Crest Hospital
32 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Kenneth Pettine accepts the following insurance providers.
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Spine & Orthopedics, 4795 Larimer Pkwy, Johnstown, CO
Dr. Kenneth Pettine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, CO.