Dr. Kenneth Pitman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Pitman?

Not there when you need a refill.

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Get scolded for using pain medication!

Posted on November 21st, 2016

He has a terrible ego. Does not listen to anyone. He treats the nurses badly and the customers(us) worse

Rude, abrasive

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Minimized my pain based upon 4 minute review of my appearance and no apparent review of my 5 years of being treated by other doctor in practice. I felt as if I was being reprimanded for my pain level since I only had a few bulged discs. Never mind my 3 back surgeries!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I have seen him for a number of years and he is a great doctor I have told my friends about him.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Excellent doctor

Forever thankful

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Dr Pitman has given me back my quality of life that I never thought that I would see again. . My first appointment I was a bit scared because I was in so much pain and so discouraged that point. He came in and introduced himself and did the exam and then got quiet for a moment... At first I was nervous bit then you could tell that he was and then came up with a battle plan. He has been by my side for a year now fighting along with me to allow me to live my life once again. I have had numerous procedures done and they have all brought me a step closer to the old me. I went form being in a wheelchair to walking with a cane. I have been blessed with some of the best doctors in Reno and Dr. Pitman is one of them.

Love Dr. Pitman

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

He is a good doctor and I have been going to him for several years. His front staff is terrible. Just getting a return call takes days and can be frustrating especially when you are in pain.

Barbara

Posted on July 12th, 2011

My recent procedure went very well, upon following up the staff was very courteous and tended to my needs. I can actually do something besides lay in bed. Thank You.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on June 25th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Pitman and his staff will be one that I will not forget. Not only did his staff mess up my appointment times, procedures that I needed to have ect.. he as a doctor would come into the procedure room and you would think that him and I never met. I had to refer Dr. Pitman to look at my file as to why I am encountering pain and also along the lines as to past procedures that I have had done. Dr. Pitman and his staff are not ones that I would refer to any family or friends in the future. Horrible bedside manner and professionalism.

Posted on October 18th, 2017