Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Pittman?

He left the clinic and no one notified

Just called to schedule appointment for my 4 kids that has been seeing him for 9 years and they told me he no longer works there. No one notified me. Very dissapointed ; we all loved him as a Dr.

My kids love going to Dr Pittman when we need a physician or they are sick. He is very good with all 4 of my kids. His office staff is okay, but we really stay for Dr Pittman.

Excellent, a doctor you trust

He is a terrible doctor

Switched insurances just to keep Dr. Pittman for my son!

Great Doctor!

My children have been seeing Dr. Pittman for almost a year. Each visit gets better and better as my children are very comfortable with Dr. Pittman. He has excellent bed-side manner and is very caring and concerned about my children's well-being and health. He asks probing questions and clarifies things to make sure he fully understands what is being asked. His staff, particularly Denise, is second to none. She is awesome and joins Dr. Pittman in making every visit enjoyable no matter what the nature of the visit is. I highly recommend Dr. Pittman and his wonderful staff to others who are seeking quality medical care for their children.

BEST PEDIATRICIAN AROUND!!!

HE IS VERY CARING GREAT WITH KIDS AND ANSWERS ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE...

Beat pediatrician ever!

My daughter has been seeing Pittman since birth and has always been very comfortable with him. He is amaizing with kids and always makes me feel very ...

My 20 month old son

Dr. Pittman is so very kind, gentle, and thorough. He makes it a point to investigate the activities, mannerisms, and other aspects of my child's life and health by asking questions in addition to the examination. He makes sure that we have the opportunity to ask questions and if he can't answer them he refers us to a specialist who can.

Gentle Doctor

Dr. Pittman is great with my daughter. She was born a very preemie (1 lb)and she thank goodness was very healthy. She has been seeing Dr. Pittman for about 3 months, and he is wonderful with her. The first time he held she was crying and he picked her up while speaking to her very softly and she just soaked him right in, you know got very quiet and calm, loved him from the start. I live in Heathrow and visit the Lake Mary office. I wouldn't dream of taking my preemie baby anywhere else. He is beyond wonderful with kids and my 'future' kids will go to him also.

Dr. Pittman is a very soft spoken doctor who is Amazing with kids

I have been bringing my three children here for a little over 1 year. Dr. Pittman is very down to earth and soft spoken. He is gentle and gets down on the child's level when he speaks to him/her. He is not at all intimidating and my children enjoy going to visit him.

Dr. Kenneth M Pittman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longwood, FL.