Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Fraser
Dr. Kenneth Fraser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fraser is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Tempe St Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Fraser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
according to scottsdale healthcare he has a higher than average induction and c-section rate. In my experience, of what he did to me, he likes to schedule deliveries so he can be home early and get sleep so he can work the next day. Horrbile bed side manner and no patience for letting nature take its course
Dr. Fraser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center
Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Osceola Regional Hospital
Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Greenbaum Surgical Specialty Hospital
Scttsdle Health Osb
41 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics & Gynecology of Scottsdale Ltd-D, 3501 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Fraser in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Fraser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.