Dr. Kenneth R Sharp Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Sharp Jr?

had a tiraid and verbal assault on my last vist.

this doctor blew-up on me twice in almost 5 yr,s 1st. time over my wife and I got flue shots at Rx, got so mad he threw down his ear/nose/throat light destroying it, 2nd the office tiraid over a my re-telling about pain management cost, to me he has a bigger problem than I, maybe alchohol, bipolar I know because I have been diagnosed 20 yr. ago. I am still shakey after months.

Best doctor ever!

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor, I fully recommend seeing ANYBODY else!!

Dr. Sharp is very caring and concerned for his patients. I feel fortunate that I found him to serve as my primary care physician.

he is horrible went there for chest pain mention ed i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia from different doc he told me to go back to other dr cause fibro dont exist he was horrible i left in tears he should not be a dr never was i treated like that from anyone less a dr think twice about seeing him

Dr. Sharp does not seem to have the medical knowledge to be practicing effectively. At times he is very nice and other times he seems very irritated. The one girl in his office is very kind. The other one is rude and appears like she does not want to be bothered. I don't have much trust in this office to be handling my medical care.

The best family physician I've known

Dr Sharp reminds me of the doctors years ago who knew you, and your family, personally. He spends time on concerns, answers questions without rushing you, and is truly compassionate. My husband, and I could not be more satisfied. Keep up the good work.

Marie

There is no better doctor. Office is efficient with the easiest check in and out. The doctor is high tech with computer order rx's and tests. And there has never been a better bed side manner then this doctor.

Terry & Say B.

The Dr. we had before Dr. Sharp dropped our insurance and we had to find another Doctor. That was Dr. Sharp. My wife and I are very glad that happened Dr. Sharp is very kind, listens, and never rushes us through a visit. Visiting his office is like visiting a friend not just a Dr.Makes us feel very comfortable and we know he cares. When he said that he would call us with test results, he called, not one of his staff.He is very impressive and we would very much recommend him.

Different kind of doctor

Honestly, I never met a doctor like him. He is pretty cool. He doesn't like to wear a white coat and doesn't wear a tie. He likes to wear jeans most of the time but so do I. Both times I was there he had jazz playing in the room when I went in. He's very good at what he does, too. My mom really likes him too and he takes really good care of her. She's been going to him for years. He once called just to see how we were doing and told us he was praying for both of us. I never thought a doctor would ever do that.

Highly recommend this doctor!

To me, a good doctor takes time to listen to your problem, cares about your problem and gives practical advice to help you with it. A good doctor returns your phone calls and lets you know results of tests in timely manner. Dr. Sharp does that. His staff is polite, efficient and dependable. Beautiful office!

My family has found Dr Sharp to be very caring and compasionate. He has provided extremely good care for my children (they love to see him) and he was there for all of us when my father passed away. We highly recommend him.