Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth R Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
With decades of experience and a very busy practice, this doctor could do what a number of his peers have chosen to do.- coast until retirement. Not Dr.Ken Smith, however, who stays abreast of all fresh medical developments, maintains an excellent "bedside manner" and always makes available as much time as the patient requires. In my 72 years, I have experienced numerous doctors. Since becoming an Arizona resident last year, he has been my primary care physician and I have had several appointments with him in that time so my review is not simply based on one good experience. I am very grateful to the buddy who introduced me to this caring professional doctor who, hopefully, will never retire.
Every experience I have had with Dr. Smith and his supurb office staff is top notch. He is a Doctor who listens to what you have to say, is patient, caring and concerned. Also, it is the most efficently run office I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in every aspect. You couldn't ask for more from a human being than what this man gives to or does on behalf of his patients. Dr Kenneth and his staff are top drawer and get my highest rating. I'd wait all day for him, as he inspires confidence.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Kenneth R Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlenview Medical Clinic, 6040 N 43rd Ave Ste 1, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Kenneth R Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.