Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth W Rabe
Dr. Kenneth W Rabe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Rabe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth W Rabe has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kenneth W Rabe has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 18
I've suffered with back pain for 10 years and have tried so many doctors and therapies. Dr. Rabe was recommended to me by a close friend who was also pain-free for the first time in years. I liked him immediately. He listened intently and offered more than one therapy. We decided on what was best for me and proceeded. A month later I am again walking several miles a day and look forward to seeing Dr. Rabe again to tell him this.
Dr Kenneth Rabe is a reasonably nice guy, who is very quick with injections. That's just about the only positive thing I can say about him as a pain doctor. He rarely showed much concern over how I was doing or my quality of life; I felt coerced into getting multiple steroid injections (which I had tried in the past with no benefit) in order to continue receiving my medications. He suggested I "discharge myself" from the clinic when the injections failed, as he wasn't interested in continuing to take care of my needs as a pain patient if the costly (and futile) injections were not ongoing. He recently left the clinic in Tucson without informing his patients; another here today, gone tomorrow doctor. :( I would not recommend Dr Rabe to a friend.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kenneth W Rabe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth W Rabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.