Dr. Kenneth P Rebong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth P Rebong?

Great Doctor

Best bedside manner - great guy

Dr. Rebong genuinely cares about his patients. He takes his time in properly explaining everything about your condition and makes you feel very comfortable. He is a no nonsense doctor that always wants what is best for you.

I highly recommend him

I highly recommend him!

Great doctor

Very nice doctor. Takes time to explain things very thoroughly. Very clean and tidy office. Great staff.

He saved my life!

This Dr took the time to listen and work with me to help me with my Thyroid disease and Pre Menopause symptoms. I couldnt get out of bed and this Dr is the ONLY Dr that helped me. Today a year later, I am back to normal and its all due to Dr Rebong. I am forever greatful to him and his great staff!

She is amazing

I couldn't believe the time she spent with me. i feel very comfortable around her and feel as if i now have a friend in the medical field.

AN EXCELLENT OVERALL EXPERIENCE

I appreciate that Dr. Rebong was very honest about getting realistic expecatations from the cosmetic procedures that I was considering. He is a direct-style comunicator. I asked for a procedure that he didn't think I needed and he recommended that I NOT do it. I found that to be refreshing! The procedures that I did get (Dysport andlip filler) were done expertly and were reasonably priced. Dr. Rebong was very skilled and experienced. Personally, I liked him a lot, but my main concern when I go to a doctor is to get expert advise and results. I am not there to make friends. I would definitely recommend the Active Mind and Body Vitality Center in Morgan Hill, CA.

actually was nervous and he made me feel better

I was so nervous and dr. Rebong was informative and had a gread bedside manner. He made me laugh which helped my nerves. I will be coming back!??

The Rudest Man ever!

I urge anyone out there that is looking for a good dr to NOT use Dr Rebong. He is very rude and has zero bedside manner. Very unprofessional.

Dr. Kenneth P Rebong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.