Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth C Redlin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth C Redlin has the following 25 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Bariatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Sexual Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Smoking Cessation
- Back Pain
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Women's Health
Dr. Kenneth C Redlin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth C Redlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I went to Dr. Redlin for a full physical and was more than impressed. He was very thorough with a head to toe exam and answered all of my questions during the exam. He ends every visit asking me if I have any questions which makes me feel confident in his ability. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Dr. Redlin is caring and very thorough. I had a physical exam and he spent nearly an hour with me. I learned a lot about my body and how to keep in good health. I feel like I really got my money's worth. Other doctors I've seen always seemed rushed. With Dr. Redlin, I felt like a VIP. I highly recommend him. His staff was very friendly too.
I need some tests done for work and Dr Redlin refused to treat me for them because i refused to have a full physical. I am a healthy 32yr old, and do not feel that i need a physical. I should be able to refuse treatment without penalty. He gave no reason for me needing a full physical. I have a high deductable so do not want nor need one. He refused to do the tests, so I had to (happily) find another Dr who cares about my opinion and is not just trying to make money out of me. I have the right to refuse unnecessay tests. I question this Drs morals and ethics and if he really cared he would understand that i can not be paying for test willynilly just coz he think is need them!I am appalled by this Drs treatment of one of his patients.
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Kenneth C Redlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth C Redlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.