Dr. Kenneth C Reese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth C Reese?

Great office

I have seen Dr. Reese for a few years now and love his office. He is always courteous and respectful, takes his time and answers any and all questions I have had.They are professional, but I have always felt very comfortable. The office staff are professional and sweet!

Best practice I have ever visited.

Dr. Reese is wonderful!

We needed to have PCP that took an interest in patients. Dr. Reese was mentioned by a friend. We have found him to be thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, and concerned. When lab reports are back to him, he calls, he does not assign to his staff to do for him. When we needed to see him quickly, we were in his office by noon the next day. In 13 years in Knoxville, we have never had a doctor who has shown as much interest in his patients as Dr. Reese. For us, 4 stars is not high enough. Also, we appreciate and love his staff!

I had to switch PCP's due to a change in insurance. Dr Reese was recommended by a friend, and has turned out to be excellent. He is through, concerned, professional, with excellent communication. He takes all the time you need to answer questions. Perhaps the most impressive thing is the office staff. They are very efficient and friendly. My previous PCP was great, but I wasn't always impressed by his staff. I highly recommend Dr Reese.

He gives you all the time you need

Dr. Reese is attentive, asks questions and show genuine concern for my problems and solving them. I have recommended him to several of my friends and all of them have thanked me and are equally impressed with his dedication and follow-thru with his patients.

Dr. Kenneth C Reese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.