- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- SSM St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth D Reeves has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth D Reeves has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Kenneth D Reeves Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kenneth D Reeves
Dr. Reeves graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 1980. Dr. Reeves works in Roeland Park, KS and specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. Dr. Reeves is affiliated with Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital, Shawnee Mission Medical Center, SSM St Joseph Health Center and Saint Luke's South Hospital.