Dr. Kenneth Reichert II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Reichert II?

Dr. Reichert was ver..

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Reichert was very thorough and complete in his explanation of my condition. He had a professional manner but also conveyed that he personally cared. He spent time to describe things in easily understandable language, and shared the test results. My primary care physician recommended him, and I was very comfortable.

The doctor was inter..

Posted on August 5th, 2016

The doctor was interested in me/performed medical exam in a very efficient manner. An A plus grade for all areas of professional needs.

Dr always has time a..

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr always has time and will take time to talk about my problems. Great to have a Dr that genuinely cares about my condition and my options. Thanks for squeezing my appointment in so that I can hopefully get some relief.

Wow... I thought misogynistic doctors who had the God complex were like dinosaurs - extinct, but I was so wrong!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I rate Reichert at less than zero. He was an absolute jerk! He was obviously irritated that he was bothered after hours. No one explained that my mom's cyberknife surgery was being done in the area of her brain. He made a snide comment that "maybe you should have been at the pre-op appointment." I wasn't at the pre-op appointment with him, because I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. I'm a cancer patient and had a serious infection and was in the hospital for a week. However, I was at the pre-op appointment with the radiation oncologist, who actually does the procedure, and, again, no one ever mentioned that this was being done close to or in my mom's brain. So this was my first experience with this neurosurgeon and it is my last.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I would have preferred to not be there but I had a very informative meeting with Dr. Reichert and I trust that I will be in good care with my future treatments.

Nurse Jen was great,..

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Nurse Jen was great, calm, I am not a needle guy. Made the pre surgery go easy. Dr. was great, procedure went very well and I am on the road to recovery.

Responsive and Explanatory

Posted on January 4th, 2016

The Doctor was very good at explaining everything to my husband and I. He took the time to make sure that all of our questions were answered.

Open, Frank and Comfortable

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Doniparthi and Dr. Blankenburg both recommended Dr. Reichert. I found him to be open and frank and I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM.

Amazing and Kind

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Reichert is a amazing surgeon. He fixed a problem that was causing me great pain for many months. In addition to his expertise he is kind, and that is not always something you find in surgeons.

Attentive and Informative

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I saw Dr Kenneth Reichert for consultation on back disc herniation. I was seeking information as to how to proceed with treatment after epidural steroid injections that were not successful. I found Dr. Reichert to be a excellent resource for enlightening me as to the various options available. I was looking for information for a path forward and he helped a great deal. He was attentive and listened to my concerns and provided the information I needed to make an informed decision.