Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mental Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Showing 5 of 6
He has been my dr. Since i was 10 years old, i am 37 now, i have had to see other dr.s most regrettably, due to systemic lupus . I could be spoiled by his caring disposition, his ever growing knowledge of medicine and his ability to help me or it could be that every other dr. I have had to see since, just happened to be complete idiots. Regardless, this man has always been the best physician you will ever have. My entire extended family uses him, and i have heard them all express their disgust when they r forced to see another dr.
Dr Roberts is one of the most compasionate, caring, physicians that I have had the privilage to be around in 15 years. He sits and actually listens to any problems you may have and addresses them. He has always picked up the phone and answered my calls in times of an emergency. We need more physicians with his knowledge and concern in our world today. Thank you for your care. I would recommend Dr Roberts to anyone who is looking for a family doctor.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.