Dr. Kenneth Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Roberts?

Great doctor, would most definitely recommend!!

one in a million

He has been my dr. Since i was 10 years old, i am 37 now, i have had to see other dr.s most regrettably, due to systemic lupus . I could be spoiled by his caring disposition, his ever growing knowledge of medicine and his ability to help me or it could be that every other dr. I have had to see since, just happened to be complete idiots. Regardless, this man has always been the best physician you will ever have. My entire extended family uses him, and i have heard them all express their disgust when they r forced to see another dr.

Family medical care at its best

Dr Roberts is one of the most compasionate, caring, physicians that I have had the privilage to be around in 15 years. He sits and actually listens to any problems you may have and addresses them. He has always picked up the phone and answered my calls in times of an emergency. We need more physicians with his knowledge and concern in our world today. Thank you for your care. I would recommend Dr Roberts to anyone who is looking for a family doctor.

Dr. Kenneth Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.