Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Robinson MD
Dr. Kenneth Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portola, CA, with another office in Marysville, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Eastern Plumas Health Care, Walnut Creek Campus and Eastern Plumas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Robinson has 2 locations
Dr. Kenneth Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Kenneth Robinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent Emergency Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth Robinson - Posted on December 17th, 2013
Recently I experienced terrible pain in my left shoulder and could not move my arm without excruciating pain. Reluctantly I went to John Muir Emergency Room where I was attended by Dr Ken Robinson. I can only say he was excellent. Kind, patient, he listened to my history of pain and my reluctance to have recommended surgery to fix the shoulder. In no-nonsense but compassionate terms he spelled out the need to have the surgery ASAP and wrapped my arm securely to minimize movement and eliminate the pain. The entire ER staff at John Muir followed his lead with caring and patient attention. I now have the surgery scheduled but recommend anyone who would like a caring physician - Dr Robinson is the right one!
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eastern Plumas Health Care
Walnut Creek Campus
Eastern Plumas Hospital
Medical College of Virginia
39 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1974
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Robinson, MD - Emergency Medicine in Portola, CA, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portola, CA.