Dr. Kenneth Robinson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Robinson?

Excellent Emergency Care

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Recently I experienced terrible pain in my left shoulder and could not move my arm without excruciating pain. Reluctantly I went to John Muir Emergency Room where I was attended by Dr Ken Robinson. I can only say he was excellent. Kind, patient, he listened to my history of pain and my reluctance to have recommended surgery to fix the shoulder. In no-nonsense but compassionate terms he spelled out the need to have the surgery ASAP and wrapped my arm securely to minimize movement and eliminate the pain. The entire ER staff at John Muir followed his lead with caring and patient attention. I now have the surgery scheduled but recommend anyone who would like a caring physician - Dr Robinson is the right one!

Posted on February 24th, 2012