Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rosenman
Dr. Kenneth Rosenman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI, with other offices in East Lansing, MI and East Lansing, MI . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Rosenman is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital, Sparrow Hospital & Health System and Ingham Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lead Poisoning
- Occupational Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rosenman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clinton Memorial Hospital
Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Central Michigan Community Hospital
POH Medical Center
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Kenneth Rosenman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Rosenman in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.