Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in North Little Rock, AR and Little Rock, AR . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rosenzweig is affiliated with Arkansas Surgical Hospital, St Vincent Medical Center North and Little Rock Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
We went to this ortho surgeon and he gave my blind spouse a cortisone injection and told him he would have no more pain in the future. My husband died 10 days later from liver cancer and malignant melanoma,he was 59 years old,My advice to people reading this is never go near this surgeon or you will probably die also.
Dr. Rosenzweig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arkansas Surgical Hospital
St Vincent Medical Center North
Little Rock Surgery Center
31 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Rosenzweig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.