Dr. Kenneth Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Brown?

So sorry he has retired

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I have had Dr. Brown as my physician for over 15 years and my mother also went to him. He is a excellent Dr. and his staff was wonderful. I will miss him and don't know how I will replace the excellent care I received while going to him.

Thorough/Caring

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Dr. Brown and his staff have always been all that I look for in an office. His knowledge and compassion for my well-being has been more than ANY office I have been in. His staff is extremely friendly and they take time to help me if I have a question, etc. I consider them an A+ office!!

Posted on October 6th, 2014