Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe
Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Boynton Beach, FL (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 81
This guy needs to be outed from his practice & have his license taken away. He's got to be bipolor. My son went in after surgery to have his surgical site looked at. Never looked at the paper work from the surgeon. Just screamed at him & belittled him. Sent him into an anxiety attack. He poked into his wound with a q tip then a piece of wood on the other end, making the hole bigger then it was, meanwhile not even knowing what he had done. My son tried to talk to him & he wouldn't listen, just kept yelling at him. This man has got to be stopped. People we all need to pull together on this. Please call the medical board & report him. Let them know what he has done to you if it was bad etc.
I and my husband have been Dr. Jaffe patient for 12 years. He is very knowledgeable and good at diagnosing ailments. He diagnosed my husband's allergies which was previously missed by 2 doctors.After an hurricane, when there was no power, he came in , opened the office and dressed my husband's foot injury. He offered to help us when we were having martial issues and took time talking to us from his busy schedule. He does care of about his patients. Jackie is very helpful too. We always had good experience.
My son of 22 had a heart issue. He was frightened and concerned as was I. After the hospital found nothing major we came to DR. Jaffe. He ran stress tests and was kind and personable. My son Jonah now trusts and respects him. I too am joining his practice as a patient and am referring friends. Thank you DR. Jaffe for easing our concerns and for explaining all there was to know.
Dr. Jaffe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth S Jaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.