Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Jung II
Dr. Kenneth Jung II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jung is affiliated with Anaheim General Hospital, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Jung II has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues that a foot and ankle surgeon might help you with.
Any kind of reconstructive surgery or surgery needed to treat a sports-related injury would also land you in the care of a foot and ankle surgeon. However, beyond surgery, they can also offer other treatment options such as physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Let me start out by saying that I RARELY ever write bad reviews. But this experience has been so egregious that I feel the need to write a review and warn everyone about this doctor. I was having an issue with my treatment and I called the doctor EVERY WEEK FOR FOUR WEEKS to get a resolution to my issue. HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS. His assistant is the rudest person I've ever met with the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. She is not helpful and condescending. We also made an appointment for her to make an insole for me and she messed up with her scheduling and didn't show up. She never apologized for making the mistake and tried to blame me for it. I have NEVER missed an appointment and I'm very good about keeping my calendar straight. He doesn't care about his patients and he was not helpful for my condition at all. In fact, my foot got worse and my other foot started to hurt as well. I would not recommend him as a doctor to ANYONE. Save your precious time and money and go to another doctor.
Dr. Jung amazed me with his skill, patience, accuracy, bedside manner, and genuine concern. He and his team made my surgical experience so much easier than I anticipated. He is very confident in his skills and that eased my mind. He even took the time to sutured my foot in a manner that amazes everyone---hardly a scar! Lydia, his assistant, also took excellent care of me. This is my 3rd surgery with a Kerlan Jobe doc, they must all be excellent.
I'm no celebrity, yet over the past several years, Dr. Jung has treated me with great personal concern and compassion. I have recommended him to several friends, and each has thanked me for the referral, stating complete satisfaction with both Dr. Jung and his very caring staff. I have had to wait on occasion, but as is the case with any good dr - he's well worth it.
Dr. Jung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anaheim General Hospital
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Baylor University Medical Center
Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
New York Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth Jung II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKERLAN JOBE ORTHOPEDICS, 6801 Park Ter, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Kenneth Jung II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.