Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 20
Had my Right Hip replaced by Dr Klein now my right leg is about 3/4" longer then my left leg causing me to bop up and down when I walk. When I saw Dr Klein to show him how I walked he suddenly had a loss of vision said I was walking perfectly.I read him the riot act and left. Stay away from this Dr unless you want to bop up and down when you walk as he is far from the Dr you want to go for a similar procedure.After the surgery I never heard a word from Dr Klein until I called for appt about 6-7 weeks later to let him know he performed inept surgery on me.Zero follow up after surgery.
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Kenneth M Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid Atlantic Orthopedics, 557 Cranbury Rd Ste 10, East Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Kenneth M Klein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.