Dr. Kenneth L Saul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth L Saul?

Busy doctor and long wait time

We have known Dr Saul for 10 years and he is the best Pediatrician ever! his diagnosis are always perfect . I would recommend him to everyone! his office staff is very nice and accommodating as well.

Dr. great - staff mixed review

Dr. Saul has a great reputation and is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He has always had a good bedside manner with my child and me. He kindly apologizes if you have to wait long. I feel comfortable that my child is getting the best medical care from him. HOWEVER - I received advice from one of the staff, followed it to my child's detriment, and later learned that it contradicted the Dr.'s advice. Be careful to get your advice directly from the Dr. The staff took over 40 minutes to call me back when my son had a high fever (too long). Further, a couple members of the staff seem a little burned out (I'm sure it's a hard job) but it shows - and on the other hand some of the staff is polite and cheerful. A mixed bag.