Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Saydel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth M Saydel has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kenneth M Saydel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Saydel is an Excellant doctor that provides quality and Caring Health Care. He infact Saved my Life! His only constraints are those put upon him by the Health Center that expects him to provide care in under 10 minutes due to TRIPLE BOOKING. They actually have a new system that times them on thein office computer screen. He is always caring & compassionate regardless of the Greed of the facility in which he is employed. Infact,if he is not available I wouldn't waste my time due to the lack of concern or care provided by ANY of the other staffed doctors. When he was out ill,as doctors DO become,all of my medical needs and required refills were left untended. I Thank GOD for Doctor Saydel! REALLY!
Dr. Saydel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kenneth M Saydel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center & Walk-In Care, 7220 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Kenneth M Saydel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.