Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase MD
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI, with another office in Menomonee Falls, WI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schellhase is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Froedtert Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase has 2 locations
210 NW Barstow St Ste 201
Waukesha, WI 53188
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase - Posted on October 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase - Posted on November 6th, 2014
Dr. Schellhase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase
Dr. Schellhase takes a collaborative approach to healthcare, believing that good health is the result of a partnership between patient and physician. His practice emphasizes using methods of prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment that are proven effective by medical research. Dr. Schellhase has a particular interest in screening for cancer, and does research to expand medical knowledge in this area. He enjoys providing obstetric care and caring for patients of all ages.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase, MD - Family Medicine in Waukesha, WI, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth G Schellhase is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.