The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth S Schwartz
Dr. Kenneth S Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarsdale, NY, with another office in Long Island City, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital, St Barnabas Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth S Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Diabetes Complications
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Malformations
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Kenneth S Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth S Schwartz in this video.
Dr. Kenneth S Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.