Dr. Kenneth M Selig Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Selig?

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Selig made me feel at ease right away. He was very supportive and encouraging and I felt like he really understood me. I left feeling so much better than when I first walked in the door. I highly recommend him.

The worst psychiatrist in the country. His diagnosis is not based on facts but rather his own guess work. I do not recommend him at all. He clearly has no idea what he is doing. For your own health and sanity stay away from this quack!

You were always destined to work with wackos.... after all you went to prep school for five years with some of the biggest head cases in history

Roger and I are sitting in his kitchen remembering old friends and looking at year books. If you want a great laugh google Niel Rattan in Westport and read the review from one of his customers. If you behave yourself Roger and I won't write one like this for you and post it. Hope you are healthy and your life is full of happiness.