• 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Shaheen?

Terrible outcome lifelong problems

Rhinoplasty was horrific causing permanent facial disfigurement and problems. Beware!!!

A true professional in his field

Excellence!

Very Respectful

consultation

There is no one better

Surgery gone wrong

They ruined my life. I had a breast reduction and I lost My right nipple and my right breast is smaller...my left breast is lower then the right breast. At the same time I got a scar revision on my stomach but it turned into a keloid, and the scars are still visible and long. After my breast reduction surgery I needed A blood transfusions but Dr.Shaheen said no and I got really really sick afterwards. Had a bad infection within 48 hours, my hemoglobin dropped to 6. A week later the clue to close the breast reduction started to open up, where I can see my flesh and blood gushing everywhere. For two months I had to clean my opened breast tissue, the most painful experience I’ve had. It was so bad when I was rushed to the hospital, I got really depressed and had a minor heart attack. I went into a induced coma, stayed in the hospital for 29 day and everything went downhill from that moment. I Went through 10 chemotherapy sessions and had two bone-marrow transplants. I tried numerous times see the Doctor but his stoneage staff refuse to make me an appointment. Once they get paid they don’t care about the patient.

Breast Reduction

Wonderful Experience

great experience, very friendly

very thorough

wouldn't go anywhere else

Dr. Kenneth Shaheen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.