• 3rd Party Reviews

60 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Kenneth Shaheen?

Highly recommend! He is an excellent Doctor and I love my results!

I felt very comfortable at the consultation and I'm very glad I chose Dr. Shaheen. I felt very well taken care of through surgery and follow up. With his skill and experience I would definitely choose him again in the future.

Love him

I've only had Botox and fillers so far but I love this Dr. he takes his time, you don't feel like you're in a factory. His supports staff is very friendly. I will use him for other things too.

Waited for an hour and a half past my appointment with constant assurances that it would only be a moment. I left without seeing him.

Botox

The best results from Botox to 3 areas. I'll will continue going to Dr Shaheen for Botox.

Fat Transfer to breast

Dr. Shaheen was very professional with great followup. I would definately recommend him.

Just don't let this Dr touch your eye lids. He makes you sign a consent doc that has been well crafted by a lawyer to give him a free license to ruin my eye lid while getting paid for it! What a racket!

Many problems

I had facelift below my eyes a few months ago. Although my jaw line & the neck look nice, I had many problems which I am still dealing with. I ended up with a nerve damage which cause my left eye lid to droop. The swellings of eyes lasted until the steroid dose pack I took, excessive itching after the numbness subsided, unhealed wounds which were not supposed to be there for 2 and half months which left me a scar, punctured wound on my check I still have a scab which should not be there at all and the redness of the skin on my cheek & neck would not go away. After the research I discovered the glue he used I must have been allergic to which caused most of the problems above although the doctor attributed to my immunosuppressant drugs I take which had never been problems in my past surgeries. I felt the doctor could have been a little more receptive to my problems instead of brushing me off with unsatisfactory answers every time I questioned him. Over all I am still waiting for the nerve damage to be recovered.

JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!! I've had several procedures and get botox.

Have to say work, follow up, bedside manner all awesome. Will go back to him if I ever need any other work done.

The very best!

I was fortunate to have a physician from another hospital recommend Dr. SHAHEEN. I recently had fat put in my aging cheeks. The procedure was scheduled easily, the surgery performed timely, the hospital staff extremely professional and Dr. SHAHEEN did a great job. I don't look "done" but so much better.

Honest doctor

One of the best doctors! He was unhurried in his exam. Reviewed all my medical records. He was able to diagnosis my problem accurately. His staff was kind and helpful. You would not find a better doctor any where.

Give yourf review a headlinefind

Easy to get appointment before surgery, if after surgery you have a problem it is not. Had a facelift, fat injections and rynoplasty done in 2011.Not happy with results, with facelift or rynoplasty.Wanted Dr. to remove bump on top of nose, he decided he would like to redo my tip.I now have bumps on my tip and bumps where he broke my bone, dents on side of nose and bigger tip.Went to get ENT Dr. And he told me what I need to have done afraid to go back to Dr shaheen, so have to pay for full price for another surgeon.

Kenneth Shaheen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.