Dr. Kenneth Singleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Singleton?

Attended a 5 day seminar with Dr. Singleton and he is a very personable amazingly well-informed doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I have chronic Lyme as well as recent exposures and have read a lot of material including Ken's book which is very informative and easily understood. His cookbook is excellent as well! I have not been a patient of his but watched him treat a patient in an emergency situation. As his background would suggest he was calm & collected and he knew just what to do. If I lived closer I would certainly want him to be my doctor.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

By far, the Best Doctor I have ever seen and really knows his stuff when it comes to Lyme Disease! I will never see anyone else. He has been 100% right on all of the treatment protocols for me which have enabled me to continue to work and feel healthy again!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

I thought I had Lymes disease. I had been to numerous doctors visits to include a visit to the ER. Many of my symptoms sounded like Lymes. To my surprise, my test results from Igenix came back negative. I was often light headed, dizzy, fatigued, and occassionally had heart palpitations. I felt like I was dying. None of the doctors I had previously seen could explain why I was feeling the way I felt. Even after getting the negative results for Lymes, Dr. Singleton continued to work with me and treated me with a combination of medicine and supplements. I feel much better now. The attention and treatment I received was worth every penny.

Lucky to have found Dr. Singleton

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I was so fortunate to find this doctor. I was so sick with Lyme when I first came to visit him. I went to so many doctors and was on Doxi for 18 months which caused so many other problems. Dr. Singleton was able to cure my Lyme and I have been off the Doxi for 6 months now and feeling great. He has done what no other doctor that I have seen was able to do.

Posted on August 7th, 2009

Dr. Singleton helped me with my Lyme disease when several other doctors, including those at Johns Hopkins, could not. If he is a representative of Howard University medical education, I highly recommend graduates of that institution. Everything about him and his office were excellent.

Posted on October 26th, 2016