Dr. Kenneth D Slack Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth D Slack Jr?

Come back to Colorado!

Was heartbroken to find out Dr slack moved out of Colorado. He was not only the best OB I've ever had but the best doctor I have ever had. If your blessed to live near his new location make an appointment with him. You will love him!

Good doctor

This man is a very caring and understanding doctor that takes the time out and listen to your problems and concerns, I would refer anyone to go see him.

Amazing Doctor

So happy and Blessed for being his patient, Excellent Surgeon, very caring and explain everything you need to know from the begging to the end. I am from Texas but I still put my health on his hand any time again! Thank you so much Dr Slack. And thank you to all the staff always kind and no waiting time at all.

Exceptional doctor and surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Slack. After seeking a few medical opinions for my issue I choose Dr. Slack (Loveland office) without hesitation. He thoroughly answered all of my questions and concerns, ensured I was involved with exploring the right options for my case, and he has a warm and genuine demeanor. Dr. Slack performed my surgery, and it was an absolute success with no complications.

I could not have had a better experience! Dr. Slack explained everything to be and helped me keep my cool in labor when I wanted to lose it, I would recommend him to anyone!

Very Caring

Dr slack is now in Colorado (Loveland). He is really great! Personable and caring, he takes the time to really listen to you and then plan treatment. You will be extremely happy with the care you receive, I highly recommend him.