Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth Snyder
Dr. Kenneth Snyder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hilton Head Island, SC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with Hilton Head Hospital, Hilton Head Hospital and W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Snyder has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth Snyder has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Kenneth Snyder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Snyder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hilton Head Hospital
Hilton Head Hospital
W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
17 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHILTON HEAD DERMATOLOGY CENTER, 15 Hospital Center Blvd, Hilton Head Island, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Snyder, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Hilton Head Island, SC, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.