Dr. Kenneth E Staggs Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth E Staggs Jr?

Patient for 6 years

For the most part the doctors, nurses, and receptionists are nice. But the office manager is the most horrible person I have ever had to deal with. She withheld my level 2 pain medicines because I didn't not pay $90. I had always made my payments at each visit. I was not aware of the new policy, "withhold prescriptions for payment". I started to go through withdrawal. She had no type of compassion. She said the doctors were aware of this policy. She is the most horrible human I have had the privilege (not) to meet. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am now looking for another pain specialist. I do not recommend going to Total Pain Care! Bad medical practices allowed.

Dr. Kenneth E Staggs Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.