Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Stalter MD
Dr. Kenneth Stalter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oneonta, NY, with other offices in Walton, NY and Oneonta, NY . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stalter is affiliated with A O Fox Hospital and Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Stalter has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth Stalter has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Stalter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
A O Fox Hospital
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Kenneth Stalter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kenneth Stalter's office for more information.
1 Norton Ave Oneonta, NY : (607) 432-2000
2 Titus Pl Walton, NY : (607) 865-2197
449 Main St Oneonta, NY : (607) 432-2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Stalter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneonta, NY.