Dr. Kenneth R Steibel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Steibel?

Sandra Werwega

I will not go to any other doctor's, I hate doctor's. Dr Steibel is the exception! Simple the best! Caring and Considerate!

Dr. Steibel is brilliant and caring !

Dissappointed

I am so disappointed with this doctor's office. Dr. Steibel, I believe is a good doctor, but his office staff is the most unprofessional and rude bunch of people. And if you're waiting for information from the office, don't expect it soon. You will have to continually call the office and eventually go to the office to get your answers.

Very compassionate!

My family has been with Dr. Steibel for over 12 years. Very gifted Doctor. Don't want him to take on anymore patient s because he ll have less time for us! ;)

How Lucky I Am For Having This Doctor On My Health Team

I found Dr Steibel quite by accident. I was taken to a hospitst due to some severe problems and during the first night I could over hear some of the nurses conversing with some health proffesionals from a different part of the faciulity. They were talking about what would be good for one of their parents. Dr Ssteible's name came up with several other doctors. The group thought that Dr. Steibel, how ever, would fit the bill for thispersons parent. I continued asking around about this "Steibel" person. The more II heard about how he takes care of his patients and his highly thought of professional the more I knew I wanted him on my "HEALTH TEAM". I believe I made a good choice. Great person and doctor.

I have been with Dr. Steibel for years & not once have I been ignored or rushed. There will never be another Dr. for our family. You will NOT be disappointed with this Dr.

Dr. Steibel takes his time with patients and really listens to them. He is very compassionate, and offers moral support as well as medical information.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Steibel is a wonderful doctor, has a great bedside manner, is very caring, and spends a great deal of time with each patient. If you are looking for a caring, well versed, and informative doctor who is willing to go the extra mile with you then you should Dr. Steibel

Dr. Kenneth R Steibel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fenton, MI.